Nissan Dealership Employee Pricing
At Nissan, we realize that dealer employees are our Brand Ambassadors. You are spreading the word everyday about the value and quality of Nissan and Infiniti products. We want to thank you for your efforts by extending you and your immediate family exclusive new vehicle pricing with our Vehicle Purchase Program.
Employed with a Nissan Dealer for less than one year?
We are offering you a fixed discount at or below dealer invoice. What does that mean to you? You pay at or less than what the dealer pays for the vehicle.
Employed with a Nissan Dealer for more than one year?
As a reward for your tenure at the Dealership, we are extending an even greater discount toward the purchase of a new Nissan or Infiniti.
- Direct, full-time employees of authorized Nissan or Infiniti dealerships and immediate household family members (Driver's License of the employee and the purchaser with same address of employee is required) in the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska. Employees of an auto group are eligible only if they work exclusively for the Nissan or Infiniti dealership.
- Tenured Dealership employees are those employees that have been employed by the Nissan or Infiniti dealership exclusively for a one year (12 consecutive months). Tenured dealership employees are eligible for special discount pricing.
- It is the dealerships responsibility to verify that a dealership employee meets the tenure criteria prior to vehicle purchase. NNA administration will receive a monthly Virtual Academy (VA) report to verify tenure eligibility.
- Dealership employees, who are not listed in Virtual Academy, must provide a written letter from the human resource manager or office manager stating hire date in order to be eligible for the tenured dealership employee discount. The verification letter must be sent to the VPP administration with the supporting documentation.
- Failure to provide proof of employee tenure, will cause the dealer reimbursement fee to be withheld.